May 9, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- The perplexing stock market 1:22
- Retail bankruptcies 4:18
- I sold and repurchased stock. Was that a bad idea? 8:13
- Understanding your investment strategy 15:45
- How can I support my child’s education? 17:21
- Will Social Security be there for me? 29:34
- What should I look for in a financial advisor? 40:50
- Watch out for this new type of scam. 46:07
What is your investment strategy?
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the reasons why this economic climate proves the need for a disciplined investment strategy. They also talk about an SEC that could open the door for a new type of scam.
Scott and Pat advise a caller who sold $100,000 of technology stocks during the stock market dip and repurchased the shares a few days later. A single mother asks if she should use her home equity to pay for her children’s education. A caller, with $1.6 million saved, is concerned that Social Security will not be around for his retirement. Finally, Scott and Pat speak with a man who asks what he should look for in a financial advisor.
Download and rate our podcast here.