November 13, 2021 Money Matters Podcast
- Which account should I withdrawal from first? 09:20
- Should I keep my universal life insurance? 20:55
- Should I sell my California home? 26:50
- How should I invest $112,000 in savings? 33:45
- My children all want me to move to NYC. 42:40
The Rivian electric vehicle IPO, retirement account distribution strategies, and the downside of universal life insurance policies.
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the record-setting Rivian electric vehicle IPO, before taking a call from a Georgia woman who wants advice on the sequencing of the drawdown of her retirement accounts. A city employee wants to know if she should keep her universal life insurance policy. A lifelong Californian wants financial advice about moving out of state. A North Carolinian has managed to save over $600,000 while making less than $60,000 a year. Finally, a California caller with $4 million in savings, and a $100,000 yearly pension, has three children who all live in New York and want her to move there.
Download and rate our podcast here.