November 14, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- Trying to outsmart the market. 2:04
- What are my health insurance options if I retire early? 10:40
- Making a late-career change. 23:44
- How should I invest $100,000? 26:40
- Customizing financial advice. 32:37
- Should I save in a backdoor Roth IRA? 34:35
- How can I plan for retirement income? 42:55
Are you smarter than the market?
On this week's Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the new ways that traders are trying to outsmart the broad stock market and the fundamental truths if you try to do so.
Scott and Pat advise a California man, with a net worth of $5.3 million, about his health insurance options if he retires early. A 71-year-old caller asks how she should invest $100,000 from a home sale. Scott and Pat speak with a man who asks if he should save in a backdoor Roth IRA. Finally, a caller nearing retirement asks how he can plan for income from multiple sources.
Download and rate our podcast here.