November 16, 2019 Money Matters Podcast
- Where is Scott? 1:10
- Is the stretch IRA being eliminated? 4:39
- Should I focus on my mortgage more? 14:48
- Does China impact my investments? 29:16
- Where can I save more? 39:14
- Broken promises and indexed annuities 47:31
The broken promises of indexed annuities.
On this week’s Allworth’s Money Matters, Pat and Allworth advisor David Schauer discuss the mechanics of indexed annuities, and why the broken promises of one insurance company led to a significant lawsuit.
Pat and David advise a California woman looking to leave her IRA savings to her loved ones. A man who owes $212,000 on his house asks if he should prioritize his mortgage or retirement saving. Pat and David speak with a San Antonio caller who is concerned about China’s impact on his investments. Finally, a man making $160,000 a year asks how he should maximize his savings.
Download and rate our podcast here.