November 27, 2021 Money Matters Podcast
- How should I start a business? 01:50
- Where should I invest $300,000? 11:19
- Choosing between a 401(k) or brokerage. 26:40
- Are my investments too conservative? 31:56
- An ex-Marine wants to educate his grandkids. 43:33
Start-ups, non-profit tax strategies, 529s, and choosing between a 401(k) and a brokerage account.
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat advise a teacher from New York who wants to start a business. A caller who received a $300,000 inheritance wants to know where to invest and how to make sure his children benefit. A 33-year-old caller from Virginia wants help deciding between contributing to her work sponsored 401(k) and a brokerage account. A highly organized retiree wants to know if his investments are too conservative, and how to start a non-profit. A former Marine who has spent his career as a postal worker wants to educate his grandchildren about investing and money.
Download and rate our podcast here.