November 7, 2020 Allworth's Money Matters Podcast
- The resilient financial markets. 1:19
- Can my mother cash out an old annuity? 5:02
- Should I collect Social Security while working? 17:32
- Can I afford to take a few years off and retire well? 21:01
- Social Security’s challenges right now. 26:56
- Interview with Andy Stout. 33:38
Politics, your investments, and what really matters
On this week's Money Matters, Scott and Pat interview Andy Stout, CFA, the Chief Investment Officer of Allworth Financial. They have a wide-ranging conversation about the presidential election, following a disciplined investment strategy, and the economic forces more important than the politician sitting in the Oval Office.
Scott and Pat advise a Cincinnati caller trying to help his 92-year-old mother cash out annuities worth $320,000. A Colorado man asks if he can save $19,500 a year in his 401(k) so he can collect a full Social Security benefit while working. Finally, Scott and Pat speak with a Sacramento woman who asks if she can afford to take a few years off work to care for her grandchild.
Download and rate our podcast here.