November 9, 2019 Money Matters Podcast
- Should I pay down my mortgage or maximize savings? 5:01
- My aunt left an IRA, and no will. 9:57
- Should I refinance my mortgage? 19:58
- Create a disciplined investment strategy. 26:15
- How should I invest $1 million? 33:58
- Can I avoid the Windfall Elimination Provision? 41:35
- Should I save more in a Roth? 46:59
Prepare your retirement savings for the next downturn.
On this week’s Allworth’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss how you can create a disciplined investment strategy.
Scott and Pat advise a Denver man trying to save more and pay down a $450,000 mortgage. A caller is taking a $540,000 inherited IRA through probate. A man who has improved his credit score wants to know if he should refinance his mortgage. A California woman is expecting $1 million from a home sale and, having been burned by a financial advisor before, wonders how and where she should invest. A caller nearing retirement asks if there is a way around the Windfall Elimination Provision. Finally, a woman within six months of retirement asks how she should prepare.
Download and rate our podcast here.