October 12, 2019 Money Matters Podcast
- Is a reverse mortgage right for me? 3:58
- Should I consolidate my credit card debt? 13:39
- You can potentially lower your mortgage. 16:52
- Are my investments allocated correctly? 27:31
- Not all CFPs are good. 34:04
- How should I handle my inheritance? 37:56
- General Electric’s pension woes. 49:53
Want a lower mortgage rate? Just ask.
On this week’s Allworth’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss how you can potentially save on your current mortgage, and General Electric’s pension woes.
Scott and Pat advise a caller with a $1.5 million home who’s considering using its equity. A Colorado man asks if he should consolidate his credit card debt with his mortgage. A caller going through a job change asks how he should roll over his investments. Finally, Scott and Pat speak with a man expecting a $600,000 inheritance who is looking to grow and protect the money.