October 17, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- New retirement decisions. 1:58
- Should I sell my energy investments? 4:44
- Cost of health insurance in retirement. 16:48
- Rising cost of refinancing mortgages. 21:30
- When should I take Social Security? 30:22
- How can I lower my taxable income? 38:07
The early retirement “choice.”
On this week's Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the pandemic's uneven economic effects and the reason why the cost of refinancing a mortgage will rise soon.
Scott and Pat advise a Colorado investor who, just before the market crash back in March, put half of his portfolio into energy stocks. (He wants to know if he should pull out of the market now.) A 62-year old caller with a $90,000 annual income wants to know when she should file for Social Security. Finally, a retired logistics manager with $4.6 million saved wants to know how he can lower his taxable investment income.
Click here to register for our 7 Personal Decision Points virtual retirement planning workshop.
Download and rate our podcast here.