October 19, 2019 Money Matters Podcast
- What are my Required Minimum Distributions? 2:36
- Car loans are growing longer. 8:59
- Is an annuity right for me? 13:49
- Why Scott owns some annuities. 24:30
- Should I extend my mortgage? 28:53
- Is a Roth conversion right for me? 34:47
- Do I need to put more money into bonds? 45:25
Can you really afford your car?
On this week’s Allworth’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the rising length of auto loans, and what it means for you.
Scott and Pat speak with a caller concerned about meeting her Required Minimum Distributions from different retirement accounts. A saver with $500,000 asks if an annuity is right for him. Scott and Pat advise a pastor looking to lower his taxes. A retired dog walker, who saved $2.2 million, asks if a Roth conversion is right for him. Finally, a man closing in on retirement wants to know if he will be able to live comfortably.