October 2, 2021 Money Matters Podcast
- Expect rising insurance costs. 2:15
- How should I handle a union retirement savings plan? 7:34
- Retirement comes quickly. 20:16
- What should I look for in a financial advisor? 26:42
- A potential government shutdown and your money. 40:40
- What tax write-offs can I include in a home sale? 43:01
Expect rising insurance costs.
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the two key reasons they expect insurance costs to rise.
Scott and Pat advise a New Jersey woman about handling $100,000 in a union retirement savings plan. A West Virginia man asks if he should invest $600,000 with a financial advisor who picks stocks. Finally, a caller planning to sell a house for $1.5 million asks what tax-write offs he should include in the sale.
Download and rate our podcast here.