October 26, 2019 Money Matters Podcast
- We aren’t receiving calls about the market. 2:56
- Should I buy another annuity? 5:58
- Is my Social Security claiming strategy correct? 18:35
- How should we take our General Electric pension? 27:01
- Many Americans become trapped in their job. 38:20
- What should I do with my parents’ stock? 42:13
- Podcast Exclusive: The We Company’s failed IPO. 52:50
The We Company’s flopped IPO
On this week’s Allworth’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss The We Company’s IPO failure, and why huge investments aren’t always intelligent ones.
Scott and Pat advise a California man who purchased a $300,000 annuity and is considering purchasing another. A caller who saved $2.8 million asks if he’s following the correct Social Security claiming strategy. A woman who quit her corporate job to become a farmer is deciding how to take a $125,000 pension. Finally, a caller with half of her money in cash and half in Johnson & Johnson stock asks if she should allocate differently.