October 27, 2018 Money Matters Podcast
- Show we buy a universal life insurance policy? 9:05
- How should I invest to grow the profits from a home sale? 18:14
- Should I continue to pay on my long-term care insurance? 29:24
- The current state of the markets 40:25
- Can an advisor be a part-time fiduciary? 46:49
On this week’s Hanson McClain’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat talk about the current state of the market, particularly the IPO market.
Scott and Pat take a call from a man who wants to know if he should purchase a universal life insurance policy. A caller wants to know where he should invest the money he made from the sale of a property. A caller received an inquiry from a financial advisor. He asked the advisor if he was a fiduciary, to which he replied: “I can be.” Can an advisor really be a part-time fiduciary?