October 30, 2021 Money Matters Podcast
- Investing in an inflationary environment. 1:56
- Should I be a more passive investor? 8:10
- Should I take Social Security early? 19:23
- How should I save for my biking hobby? 27:01
- Are my investments allocated correctly? 34:43
- How can I prepare for a future financial meltdown? 45:28
Low interest rates, Tesla at $1 trillion, and a Trump SPAC
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss how long-term investors can invest during this unusual inflationary environment.
Scott and Pat advise a caller with $1.2 million in retirement savings about becoming a more passive investor. A caller with an income of $114,000 asks if he should take Social Security early. A bicycle racer asks how he can fund his hobby in retirement. Scott and Pat speak with a woman in California who is concerned what will happen to her bond investments if interest rates rise. Finally, a father in Virginia asks how he can prepare for a future financial collapse.
Download and rate our podcast here.