September 11, 2021 Money Matters Podcast
- Using a Roth 401(k). 1:53
- Should I save in an indexed universal life insurance policy? 6:31
- The place for life insurance. 12:50
- Do I need a financial advisor to manage a windfall? 15:15
- Social Security’s accelerated funding crisis. 26:45
- Should I pay down my mortgage by using my Roth IRA? 30:45
- Soaring home prices. 43:21
A new home with no proof of income.
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss their concerns about higher home prices and why young savers should utilize Roth 401(k)s.
Scott and Pat advise a father about the best way to save for his children’s college education. A caller expecting $1 million from her mother’s estate asks how she should handle the windfall. Finally, a Colorado man asks if he should use the cash in his Roth IRA to pay off his $172,000 mortgage balance.
Download and rate our podcast here.