September 18, 2021 Money Matters Podcast
- Proposed tax increases. 2:18
- What should I do with old life insurance policies? 9:37
- Re-thinking when to buy and sell investments. 21:41
- Should I save in a Swiss bank account? 27:58
- How should I invest $850,000? 35:52
- When should I take Social Security? 45:22
Tax increases and your changing financial plans
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss which tax changes may result from the $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill and how savers can prepare.
Scott and Pat advise a retired Army officer about how to handle three different life insurance policies. A caller asks if he should save money in Swiss bank accounts for added diversification. A man in California asks how he should invest $850,000 to ensure a comfortable retirement. Finally, Scott and Pat speak with a small business owner who wants to know when she should take Social Security.
Download and rate our podcast here.