September 19, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- Snowflake’s interesting IPO. 3:40
- Retiring through market cycles. 9:37
- How should I refinance my $1 million mortgage? 11:41
- What should I do with the money from an inheritance? 29:32
- Should I sell my rental property? 45:23
Are we in another dot-com bubble?
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the Snowflake IPO, high valuations, and how to protect your retirement through the market’s ups-and-downs.
Scott and Pat advise a Santa Cruz caller looking to refinance his $1 million mortgage with some of the $2.7 million in his family’s savings. A conservative investor is inheriting $350,000 and asks how she should save. Finally, a 33-year-old mother with three properties asks if she should sell one of her rentals.
Download and rate our podcast here.