September 21, 2019 Money Matters Podcast
- Working with an independent advisor. 2:04
- Can I retire at age 44 4:57
- What are the tax advantages of an HSA? 15:40
- Am I paying too much in investment fees? 22:10
- How can I help my daughter save? 26:40
- Should I consolidate my student loans? 36:53
- Equity-indexed annuities are disturbing. 42:34
On this week’s Allworth’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat discuss the appeal and hidden pitfalls of purchasing an equity-indexed annuity.
Scott and Pat talk about the potential issues of early retirement with a Cincinnati man who saved $1.4 million. A caller asks about the tax implications of using a Health Savings Account. Scott and Pat advise a Dallas man who is troubled by the rising fees in his 403(b). Finally, a younger caller asks if she should consolidate her student loans.