September 5, 2020 Money Matters Podcast
- Financial advisors and financial planners. 1:30
- Is a no-cost loan for $300,000 too good to be true? 6:49
- What should I do with the proceeds from my home sale? 13:30
- Clarity returns to the stock market. 26:38
- The day trading phase. 36:20
- Should I pay off my mortgage early? 39:40
Clarity returns to the stock market
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat explain how the recent stock market dip could benefit long-term investors. They also break down the essential differences between a financial advisor and a financial planner.
Scott and Pat advise a caller considering the potential pitfalls of a no-cost, no-fee $300,000 loan. A recently widowed caller asks how she should handle a $200,000 windfall from selling a house. Finally, a military veteran, who saved $2.8 million, asks if he should pay off his mortgage early.
Download and rate our podcast here.