August 27, 2021 Best of Simply Money Podcast
- Market update and tax smart investments. 00:40
- Amazon makes department stores? 12:41
- Parents versus kids investing. 15:46
- COVID and property damage. 19:21
- Interview with Debra Clark. 22:04
On this week’s Best of Simply Money, Amy and Steve discuss why more investors are flocking to municipal bonds. They also talk about the common investment differences between parents and children and an Ohio Supreme Court lawsuit poised to have major implications for local businesses.
Debra Clark, a Travel Advisor at Wayfarer Travel Service joins the show to discuss how the Delta variant is impacting your vacation plans.