September 3, 2021 Best of Simply Money Podcast
- Supply chain issues, Afghanistan withdrawal 0:36
- Financially equal marriages. 12:58
- Krispy Kreme vaccine offer. 18:57
- Cincinnati arts challenges. 21:42
- Interview with Erin Harris. 25:43
When will supply chain challenges go away?
On this week’s Best of Simply Money, Amy and Steve discuss the economic impacts of the United States withdrawal from Afghanistan and why supply chain challenges are still impacting your wallet.
They also talk about how you can make your marriage more financially equal, and how local arts organizations are adapting to the Delta variant.
Amy interviews Erin Harris, the Director of Student Enterprise at the Alpaugh Family Economics Center, about her program that is helping Cincinnati schoolchildren become financially literate.