“I have gotten to see many people dream of, plan for, and ultimately execute a successful retirement.”
- Brian Murphy, Allworth Partner Advisor
More About Brian:
- In addition to his role at Allworth, Brian teaches a weekly class at a local nonprofit (Teen Challenge) helping young men plan for life after drug and alcohol rehab.
- As a new grandfather, he enjoys spending as much time as possible with his grandkids.
- In 2025, Brian will celebrate 40 years of working as a Financial Advisor.
- Brian is a passionate amateur chef and spends many hours in the kitchen on a weekly basis preparing gourmet meals for friends and family.
30 years ago, Allworth Financial was founded as a clear alternative to the self-motivated, sales-focused advisory model that continues to dominate the industry to this day.
Then, as now, we believed we could do better. Because you—and your money—deserve better.
We place the needs of our clients first every single time, because when financial guidance is uncompromised by self-interest or distractions — and our success is dependent on your success — you get more than just advice. You get a financial ally for life.
97% of Clients Stay With Us2
Best in Class Advisors
Best in Class Ethics
30 Years in Business
$19 billion AUM4
Top 100 RIA Firm