“My most favorite part of being a financial advisor is meeting people from different walks of life and listening to their stories. And then, to add to it, these people choose to trust me with their livelihoods—what an honor and privilege. I love building new relationships and developing existing ones.”
- Cali Byrn, Allworth Financial Advisor
More About Cali:
- Cali met her long-time boyfriend, Dom, at a wedding. He played collegiate baseball with the groom, and Cali played travel softball in high school with the bride.
- She graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Kansas.
- She's a Lawrence, KS native and a diehard Jayhawk Basketball Fan. With her boyfriend originating from the Bay Area, she's also now a Golden State Warriors fan.
- Baking is one of Cali's favorite ways to spend a relaxing afternoon. The cookie she gets asked most to bake is her iced oatmeal cookie.
- She loves putting together puzzles. She'll stay up way too late just to get a puzzle complete in one night.
30 years ago, Allworth Financial was founded as a clear alternative to the self-motivated, sales-focused advisory model that continues to dominate the industry to this day.
Then, as now, we believed we could do better. Because you—and your money—deserve better.
We place the needs of our clients first every single time, because when financial guidance is uncompromised by self-interest or distractions — and our success is dependent on your success — you get more than just advice. You get a financial ally for life.
97% of Clients Stay With Us2
Best in Class Advisors
Best in Class Ethics
30 Years in Business
$19 billion AUM4
Top 100 RIA Firm