“The relationships I have developed and the journeys I have traveled with clients will impact me for the rest of my life. I have learned so much and am blessed. Every day brings new challenges and rewards.”
- Kathleen Carpenter, Allworth Partner Advisor
More About Kathleen:
- Kathy has been married to her wife, Judy, for 34 years.
- She is the co-founder of EveryBody HealthyBody, a diverse network of community leaders and organizations advocating for recreation and sports facilities that foster a vibrant economy and healthy, active lifestyles for current and future generations in Butte County.
- In 2019, EBHB was recognized as a National Project Play Champion by the Aspen Institute and in 2018, it launched several Health & Wellness initiatives related to the 2018 Camp Fire, along with North Valley Community Foundation and the Aaron Rodgers NorCal Fire Recovery Fund.
- Kathy enjoys spending time at their family cabin near Lassen National Park, hiking, fly fishing, playing cards or just relaxing.
- Kathy is an avid ‘redrock’ enthusiast who has hiked all of the National Parks in Utah more than once.
30 years ago, Allworth Financial was founded as a clear alternative to the self-motivated, sales-focused advisory model that continues to dominate the industry to this day.
Then, as now, we believed we could do better. Because you—and your money—deserve better.
We place the needs of our clients first every single time, because when financial guidance is uncompromised by self-interest or distractions — and our success is dependent on your success — you get more than just advice. You get a financial ally for life.
97% of Clients Stay With Us2
Best in Class Advisors
Best in Class Ethics
30 Years in Business
$19 billion AUM4
Top 100 RIA Firm