401(k) for Employers
Better for your employees. Better for you.
We help you attract and keep talent by improving your plan’s design and making certain you’re meeting your fiduciary responsibility.
What is your fiduciary responsibility?
As an employer with a defined contribution plan, your fiduciary duty means you are legally responsible for providing your employees with the highest standard of plan care.
Meeting your legal fiduciary responsibility
To help meet your fiduciary responsibility, we provide:
- Customized investment policy statements
- Customized employee policy statements
- Quarterly investment reviews
- Any available fiduciary services
Improve your plan's design and function
We’ll become experts in your plan and work to improve it so that it functions better and meets the saving and investment needs of your participants. We implement or improve your:
- Safe-harbor design (matching and non-elective)
- Cross-tested profit sharing
- Auto-enrollment and escalation
- Qualified default investment alternatives (QDIA)
- Roth provision
Diversify your plan's investment menu
Our in-house investment team has constructed a highly-diverse and effective investment menu, including:
- Passively-managed index funds
- Exchange-traded funds
- Primarily low-cost institutional funds
- Actively-managed investments
We're serious about educating your employees
We really value education. To support your company, your plan and your employees, we provide comprehensive educational materials, including:
- On-site training
- Phone support
- Bi-lingual services
Choosing Allworth Financial as your plan administrator improves the lives of your employees, protects you legally, and makes your life easier.