August 6, 2022
- Should I take on more investment risk? 01:06
- Market volatility has me in a panic. Help! 11:38
- Should my friend move money from bonds to cash? 19:36
- Why tax time should be all the time 25:35
- What life insurance policy is best for me? 36:57
- Where should I transfer my old HSA? 46:34
Risk tolerance, advice on life insurance, and why tax time should be all the time.
On this week’s Money Matters, Scott and Pat help a man align his risk tolerance with current market volatility. They give honest advice to a caller who thinks his friend should move some money from bonds to cash. A retired member of the military wants to know what kind of universal life insurance policy to buy. A Georgia woman wonders where to transfer her old HSA. And Scott and Pat explain why tax time should be all the time.
Join Money Matters: Get your most pressing financial questions answered by Allworth's CEOs Scott Hanson and Pat McClain live on-air! Call 833-99-WORTH. Or ask a question by clicking here. You can also be on the air by emailing Scott and Pat at email@example.com.
Download and rate our podcast here.