March 26, 2022
- The peace of having financial security 00:20
- When to access money you don’t need right now 04:15
- Should I put $30,000 into a 529 plan or pay down my home? 17:37
- Delisting Chinese stocks 26:20
- I’m 51. Can I retire at 55? 33:20
- The Gamestop short squeeze 41:41
What financial security feels like, and when to access money you don’t need right now.
On this week’s Money Matters, what does having financial security feel like? Scott and Pat define the emotion. Then they advise a man who can live off a pension but wants to know whether he should access the funds in his IRA. Plus, should a parent with a second child on the way put $30,000 into a 529 plan or pay down the house with it? Scott and Pat send him in the right direction.
Join Money Matters: Get your most pressing financial questions answered by Allworth's CEOs Scott Hanson and Pat McClain live on-air! Call 833-99-WORTH. Or ask a question by clicking here. You can also email Scott and Pat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download and rate our podcast here.